I’m just afraid people are going to get sick of me.
Emma Stone by Craig McDean for Vogue US May issue
1. state your name: Geena
2. state the name that your parents almost named you: if i was a dude it would have been daniel
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? my auntie
4. what was your first job? haha what even is a job they’re too hard to find
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? not that i recall
6. do you miss your ex? sigh i should be over him by now but I’m not I’m so pathetic
7. white chocolate or dark chocolate? neither they’re both sorta gross
8. do people praise you for your looks? only my hair
9. what is your favourite colour of clothing to wear? black
10. how do you wear your makeup? i don’t wear makeup and haven’t tried. i just think ill look like a clown if i do
11. what are some of your nicknames? i only have slightly offensive nicknames my friends make up for me when i annoy them
12. how many bedrooms are in your house? 2
13. how many bathrooms? 1
15. do you have a car? AHAHH i actually do
16. do you work out every week? No but i should be once i get the money to join a gym
17. did you brush your teeth this morning? i am once i finish this
18. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? no id never do that
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? hell to the no
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? black bikini but that doesn’t mean ill ever wear it in public
21. do you like your eyes? sure just with they were more green and not a weird light green thats almost not blue/grey
22. do you think you are pretty? no particulary no
23. who was the last person you talked to in person? my mum
24. how much money in your bank account? almost 4000 but I’m not even aloud to touch it lol
26. do you want kids? it really all depends on who the father is i guess??
27. tell me what your backpack looks like: black jansport
28. what celebrity do you think is hot? kit harrington
29. last movie you saw in theaters: catching fire? its been a while
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? hahah no
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? i hope not tbh
32. have you ever cheated? no what
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? no what I’ve only kissed one guy
34: what do you like to do in your spare time? read, play games idk
35: what’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? SOMEONE ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS ATTRACTIVE ONCE thats pretty cute tbh
36: who was the last person you texted? jeeeeeeeeen
37: how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
38: how do you look right now? tragic
39: who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? i hate this
if you ever think my shorts are “too short” i want you to consider the following
- they are called “shorts”
- i look great
Male privilege is oversexualizing a normal part of a woman’s body to the point where she is punished for wearing a pair of shorts at school. They are legs and they get me where I need to go. I don’t “display” them for your enjoyment, I just made a mistake by assuming that partially exposing an appropriate part of my body on an 80 degree day wouldn’t land me in detention.
Scarlett Johansson in Glamour USA magazine May 2014 issue.
Hand jobs and blow jobs are called jobs because they’re tedious and dicks are gross. Going down on a girl is called eating out because it’s a privilege.